Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1-14); (b)(1-3, 6); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-9); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: 50v7; 56v7; 66v7; 68v8; 69v7; 138v7; 139v7; 147v8; 155v7; 156v7
Additional software used: None
Holds Certificate No. 15.04.04.1467.Exsc.06.00.0.180305
Date Certified: 03/05/2018
Effective Date: 2015 Edition
In addition to Exscribe EHR Version 6, customers will also have to subscribe to Exscribe’s third party e-prescribing service and Exscribe’s Patient Portal service. Each is available for an additional annual fee.
- This certified product-version requires an annual subscription fee for electronic prescribing (170.315.b.3).
- For transitions of care summaries (170.315.b.1) this certified product-version requires an annual subscription fee for a direct messaging account (allowing providers to securely send PHI to other providers).
- This certified product-version requires ongoing annual costs to support online patient portal services (170.315.e.1).
- Support for integration of this certified product-version with other ONC certified systems may require additional one-time costs.
Not included in the initial purchase of this certified product-version are the following:
- An annual subscription fee to NewCrop e-prescribing services (170.315.b.3).
- An annual subscription fee to the Exscribe Patient Portal services (170.315.e.1).
- An annual subscription fee for a DataMotion direct messaging account (170.315.b.1).
When purchasing this certified product-version, a provider must sign a three-year agreement with Exscribe.
Technical or Practical Limitations
It is not necessary to engage with a third party vendor to use this certified product-version as this is handled through Exscribe. Third party vendors are limited to using NewCrop e-prescribing service and Datamotion direct messaging services. However, these vendors do not require our providers to enter into agreements to use their service.
About Drummond Group Inc.
Drummond Group Inc. is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator HIT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Accredited Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com or email DGI@drummondgroup.com.